A romantic comedy series about a group of friends who have each been burned by love, but that doesn’t stop them from pushing romance on each other with often hilarious results. Love will OUT by @DEHaggertyTweet
Out this week is book 4 in the Love Will OUT romantic comedy series by D.E.Haggerty, A Fox For Faith . Finally, It is Max’s turn. Faith, and her teen son, are new to Milwaukee. Max is convinced she is in trouble and he is smitten. Faith just wants to keep her son safe, but that silver fox behind the bar at McGraw’s Pub sets her heart beating. All the series favorite characters, with their laugh a minute antics and romantic moments, are back. Seriously, by the end of chapter seven I was laughing so hard, my guys had to remind me to breathe. There is something so real and special about this extended/adopted family. The story picks up where Book 3 ended, but it can be read as a standalone (though why would you do that, when lucky you can binge read the whole series at once?)
About The Series:
Love will OUT no matter how much you fight it.
This romantic comedy series features a group of girlfriends who are determined to fight falling in love as much as they’re determined to play matchmaker for their friends. The words ‘mind your own business’ have no meaning to them.
There’s also a makeshift family of former Army buddies who thinking telling dirty jokes is a sign of love. In their case, it is.
Buy Links: https://amzn.to/3th8LIW
Review coming soon
About The Author:
D.E. Haggerty is actually just plain old Dena, but she thinks using initials makes her sound sophisticated and maybe even grown up. She was born and raised in the U.S. but considers herself a Dutchie and not only because it sounds way cooler. After a stint in the U.S. Army, she escaped the US to join her husband in Holland. She fled Holland over ten years ago when she couldn’t stand the idea of being a lawyer for one single second more. Turns out Bed & Breakfast owner in Germany didn’t do it for her either. When the hubby got a job in Istanbul, she jumped ship and decided to give this whole writer thing a go. She’s now back in Holland, which she considers home. Sorry, Mom.
- Website: http://dehaggerty.wordpress.com
- Blog: https://dehaggerty.wordpress.com/category/mymusings/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dehaggerty
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dehaggerty
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dehaggerty/
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7210211.D_E_Haggerty
- Amazon author page: http://www.amazon.com/D.E.-Haggerty/e/B00ECQBURU/
- Newsletter signup: https://mailchi.mp/027b2768aa1c/newsletter-sign-up-for-a-writers-life-by-de-haggerty
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/denahaggerty/
- Bookbub author page: https://www.bookbub.com/profile/d-e-haggerty
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/d-e-haggerty-4b49a29/