Abby McCree spends a summer showing family films under the stars—only to end the season with an unexpected slasher flick . . .
Ushered once again onto another committee by the mayor of Snowberry Creek, Washington, Abby is tasked with keeping the box office receipts of the town’s Movies in the Park nights. Cut to the director’s chair from where she’s suddenly organizing the summer’s last feature. From the opening scene through the final credits, Abby feels she’s earned nominations for best volunteer, best movie date with her tenant Tripp Blackston—and best daughter for ignoring her mother Phoebe’s own movie date with Owen Quinn.
Unfortunately, Abby and the others are treated to a post-credits scene: the body of local insurance agent Mitchell Anders. This discovery is followed by a plot twist revealing that the murder weapon comes from Owen’s food truck. With her mother’s boyfriend suspected of murder, Abby starts her own investigation determined to shine a spotlight on the real killer . . .
With her mother’s boyfriend suspected of murder, Abby is determined to shine a spotlight on the real killer . . . – Death by Intermission (An Abby McCree Mystery) by @Alexis_MorganTweet
Alexis Morgan is the USA Today bestselling author of over forty-five novels, novellas, and short stories that span a variety of genres: American West historicals (as Pat Pritchard); paranormal and fantasy romances; contemporary romances; and cozy mysteries. A RITA® Award-finalist, Alexis Morgan is a member of RWA and Sisters in Crime. She lives in Washington State and can be found online at AlexisMorgan.com.
Author Links –
- Website – http://www.alexismorgan.com/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/AMorganAuthor
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/Alexis_Morgan
- Blog – http://www.alexismorgan.com/snowberry/index.html
- February 1 – I’m All About Books – SPOTLIGHT
- February 1 – Sapphyria’s Book Reviews – SPOTLIGHT
- February 2 – Christy’s Cozy Corners – CHARACTER GUEST POST
- February 2 – Christa Reads and Writes – REVIEW
- February 2 – The Pulp and Mystery Shelf – AUTHOR INTERVIEW
- February 3 – Maureen’s Musings – SPOTLIGHT
- February 3 – Reading, Writing & Stitch-Metic – GUEST POST
- February 4 – Mysteries with Character – REVIEW
- February 4 – Baroness’ Book Trove – SPOTLIGHT
- February 5 – Cozy Up WIth Kathy – REVIEW
- February 5 – View from the Birdhouse – REVIEW
- February 5 – MJB Reviewers – SPOTLIGHT, EXCERPT
- February 6 – Ascroft, eh? – CHARACTER INTERVIEW
- February 7 – Literary Gold – SPOTLIGHT, EXCERPT
- February 8 – Mystery Thrillers and Romantic Suspense Reviews – SPOTLIGHT, EXCERPT
- February 8 – I Read What You Write – SPOTLIGHT
- February 9 – Cassidy’s Bookshelves – GUEST POST
- February 9 – StoreyBook Reviews – SPOTLIGHT
- February 10 – Celticlady’s Reviews – SPOTLIGHT, EXCERPT
- February 10 – Escape With Dollycas Into A Good Book – REVIEW, AUTHOR INTERVIEW
Have you signed up to be a Tour Host?