Table of contents
Something fishy is going on the local seafood plant, & Charlie Cooke is on the hook to solve the case in -Fishing for Trouble by Elizabeth LoganTweet
About The Book
About The Book:
Something fishy is going on at a local seafood processing plant, and Charlie Cooke is on the hook to solve the case in this new Alaskan Diner Mystery.
Summer has come to Elkview, Alaska, bringing twenty hours of sunlight every day, not to mention a surge of tourists and seasonal workers. Chef Charlie Cooke is eager for a busy yet relaxing season, but when a young man working a summer job at the local fish processing plant dies moments after walking into the Bear Claw Diner, she’s quickly swept into the investigation.
Soon, through her best friend Annie Jensen, Charlie learns that another student worker at J and M Processing has disappeared, leaving more questions and fewer answers. The near-endless sunlight gives plenty of time to search for clues, but Charlie will have to work with Annie and local reporter Chris Doucette to net the killer before anyone else gets hurt.
About The Author
About The Author:
Camille Minichino is turning every aspect of her life into a mystery series. A retired physicist, she’s the author of 28 mystery novels in 5 series, with different pen names. She now writes the Alaskan Diner Mysteries as Elizabeth Logan. She’s also written many short stories and articles. She teaches science at Golden Gate U. in San Francisco and writing workshops around the SF Bay Area. Details are at www.minichino.com.
- Website – http://www.minichino.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/camille.minichino
- GoodReads – https://www.goodreads.com/author/list/160580.Camille_Minichino
Book Tour & Giveaway
Book Tour & Giveaway
- November 24 – Reading Reality – REVIEW
- November 24 – Mystery Thrillers and Romantic Suspense Reviews – SPOTLIGHT
- November 25 – I’m All About Books – SPOTLIGHT
- November 25 – Escape With Dollycas Into A Good Book – REVIEW
- November 26 – Ascroft, eh? – CHARACTER INTERVIEW
- November 27 – Reading Is My SuperPower – REVIEW
- November 27 – Maureen’s Musings – SPOTLIGHT WITH RECIPE
- November 27 – I Read What You Write -SPOTLIGHT
- November 28 – My Reading Journeys – REVIEW
- November 28 – Celticlady’s Reviews – SPOTLIGHT
- November 28 – FUONLYKNEW – SPOTLIGHT
- November 29 – Cozy Up With Kathy – REVIEW, CHARACTER GUEST POST
- November 29 – Sapphyria’s Book Reviews – REVIEW
- November 29 – Books a Plenty Book Reviews – REVIEW
- November 30 – Socrates Book Reviews – SPOTLIGHT
- November 30 – Moonlight Rendezvous – REVIEW, GUEST POST
- December 1 – Mysteries with Character – AUTHOR INTERVIEW
- December 1 – Literary Gold – CHARACTER GUEST POST
- December 2 – Christy’s Cozy Corners – REVIEW, GUEST POST
- December 2 – My Journey Back – CHARACTER INTERVIEW
- December 3 – Reading, Writing & Stitch-Metic – GUEST POST
- December 3 – ebook addicts – REVIEW
- December 3 – Thoughts in Progress – SPOTLIGHT
- December 3 – Melina’s Book Blog – REVIEW
Have you signed up to be a Tour Host?
Click Here Find Details and Sign Up Today!